An art of sound in time that expresses idea and emotions in significant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, harmony and color.
Music is part of you. You know those days when you want to have a moment to yourself and all that is missing is beautiful/nice song playing to calm your nerves or to make you feel relaxed. You don’t have to be an artist to understand the importance of music. You are someone who likes music that explains so much of your mood or that can make you feel in the moment of life(especially, amazing songs that can take you back into those good times or make you feel good about yourself).
No matter what happens in life, music has its way to make you feel calm, relaxed and sometimes sad, but in a good way because music can turn your sadness into happiness. Music is different because of different types of genres. From rock to R&B, you decide what type of music you’re in the mood for.
Music is therapy. Music is healing within the words in a song, solo instruments playing in the background that can smooth into your mind and the sound of a beautiful voice from an artist that can make your heart feel joyful. Yes, there’s songs that will have you move your body in rhythm. Music has a way to reduce stress.
To relax your mind, to focus on yourself, working out, writing, motivation, yoga, dancing or a moment of sadness, worship, music is helpful for you to play for whichever mood you’re in.
Based on your mood, a playlist is important to have with you by your side to listen to. List of songs whenever you’re sad, happy, to be relaxed, dance, self care day or fall in love. Here’s a list of a self care playlist to play throughout your day.
Songs To Play To Relax Your Mind.
- India.arie – Brown skin.
- Chrisette Michele – love is you.
- Des’ree – You Gotta Be
- Jazmine Sullivan – Lost One.
- Raphael Saadiq – Something Keeps Calling.
- Brent Faiyaz – Insecure.
- Giveon – Still Your Best
- Sabrina Claudio – Confidently Lost
- Alina Baraz – More Than Enough
- Snoh Aalegra – Dying 4 your love
- SZA – Hit Different.
- Sinead – Lessons.
- Jill Scott – The Way.
- Floetry – Say Yes.
- Beyonce – Yes.
16. Sade – Cherish The Day.
17. Giveon – Like I want you
18. Solange – F.U.B.U
19. Solange – Rise.
20. Erykah Badu – Didn’t cha know
21. Lauryn Hill – Ex-Factor
22. Whitney Houston – How Will I Know.
23. Janet Jackson – That’s The Way Love Goes.
24. Anita Baker – Sweet Love.
25. Sade – Kiss Of Life.
26. Patti LaBelle – If You Asked Me To.
27. Ariana Grande – POV
28. Nao – Orbit
29. Snoh Aalegra – You
30. Sabrina claudio – Truth Is
31. Michael Jackson – Smile
32. Michael Jackson – The Way You Make Me Feel.
33. Michael Jackson – P.Y.T.
34.Bobby Womack – If You Think You’re Lonely Now.
35. The Isley Brothers – For The Love Of You.
36. Prince – 1999
37. Glady’s Knight – Midnight Train To Georgia
38. Aretha Franklin – You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman.
39. Chaka Khan – I Feel For You
40. Rick James & Teena Marie – Fire and Desire